Employment - Opportunities to Join Our Team!
Customer Service Dispatcher / Purchaser
Updated 4/6/2015: Great Lakes Computer has an immediate Part-Time opening for a Customer Service Dispatcher / Purchaser /Administrative Assistant in Avon, Ohio.
We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Must have advanced computer skills, be detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize and multi-task.
We offer a very competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience. Hours will vary. Excellent opportunity for growth.
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Answer customer service requests and schedule technician
- Update sservice Software with history, part information and scheduling updates
- Purchase parts - based on price and quality / create purchase order
- Parts: Obtain tracking and update service call
- Work on various platforms, locating qualified technicians for calls outside our footprint
- Ability to follow processes, analyze and resolve problems using good judgment
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and under pressure
This individual will report to the Service Manager. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
APPLY NOW OR REQUEST MORE INFORMATION BY CONTACTING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org, OR FILLING OUT OUR FORM TO THE LEFT.
Currently seeking an experienced Network and PC/Server Support Engineer. Technicians must be trained in hardware / software installation, configuration and troubleshooting, LAN/WAN network architecture and server repair. Work location will be in the greater Cleveland area. Customer Satisfaction is a top priority!! A+ and MCP certifications desired. If you are looking for a challenging position that will afford you the opportunity to be on a winning team, we hope you will apply (see form at left).
Help Desk Engineer
Great Lakes Computer provides IT network / PC support for customers throughout Northeast Ohio from our Network Operations Center (NOC) in Avon. Help Desk engineer qualification include:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Expert knowledge of all Windows PC operating system
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure and routers
- Working knowledge of Server O/S
- Apple/ MAC expertise is a PLUS
- Previous experience with KASEYA is a PLUS
Hardware Field Engineer - Lasers, POS Repair
Our company has an immediate opening for a qualified Field Service Engineer, in the Cleveland, Ohio and surrounding areas.
If you are a computer hardware engineer with experience repairing laser printers and POS equipment, we have an opportunity for you! This position requires a person who is self motivated with high energy and strong communication skills. We offer a very competitive salary, excellent health benefits and opportunity for growth within a local territory.
Hardware Field Engineer - Server, Printer Repair
We have an immediate opening for a qualified computer Field Service Engineer, in the Cleveland, Ohio and surrounding areas.
If you are a computer hardware engineer with experience in IBM or Dell server repair and HP, IBM, Printronix, and Lexmark printers, we have an opportunity for you! This position requires a person who is self-motivated with high energy and strong communication skills. We offer a very competitive salary, excellent health benefits and the opportunity for growth within a local territory.