Your top priority for disaster recovery is to recover the applications and data that are critical to your company’s survival as fast possible. This is crucial to the survival of your business.
Consider these Disaster Recovery statistics:
- 93% of companies without Disaster Recovery who suffer a major data disaster are out of business within one year.
- 96% of companies with a trusted backup and disaster recovery plan were able to survive ransomware attacks.
- More than 50% of companies experienced a downtime event in the past five years that longer than a full workday.
Great Lakes Computer offers several data backup and recovery options to our clients.
Disaster Recovery Solution from Unitrends by Kaseya
Unitrends from Kaseya brings enterprise-level backup and recovery at an SMB price. with all-in-one Backup Appliances for simpler, smarter IT. Unitrends all-in-one appliances protect from all sides—from ransomware to disaster to deleted files. Recovery Series appliances combine backup software, storage, compute, & cloud into one secure box.
- No Finger Pointing – All-in-one approach removes backup complexity, with comprehensive 24/7/365 support.
- Less Management – Pre-integrated backup appliances and intuitive management console cut admin time by 50%.
- More Scalability – Backup appliances grow with your business. Easily scale up, out, and to the cloud.
- More Uptime – Reduce downtime with instant recovery, ransomware detection, and automated disaster recovery testing.
- More Confidence – SLA policy automation proves recoverability and compliance — define, analyze, and report.
- More Free Time – Predictive analytics proactively identify recovery issues. Spend your free time on other tasks.
Asigra Agentless Cloud Backup
We are also a proud partner reseller and Managed Service Provider of Asigra Cloud Backup, a comprehensive end-to-end agentless backup and recovery software platform. Our powerful, yet simple, low impact platform ensures your data is backed up in the fastest and most efficient manner, and stored in a secure and highly recoverable format.
We address every pain point for enterprise data protection:
- Agentless technology ensures that your backup environment is easier to manage and administer, more efficient, has less disruptions, and is more secure.
- Recovery and restore assurance features such as autonomic healing and validation restore ensure the consistency and accuracy of your data so that you can recover from your backups every time; removing uncertainties related to recovery.
- Resource efficient: Perform both source and target-based deduplication and compression to ensure optimum use of storage and network resources.
- Secure and compliant: Encrypts information at source using a NIST FIPS 140-2 certified algorithm that ensures that your data is secure both in-flight and at rest, while ensuring that you are compliant with regulations such as HIPAA and SOX.
- One repository of backup data: The backup information from all across your enterprise is stored in a single, consolidated repository breaking down silos of data protection.
- Simple, straightforward licensing: Our solution through Asigra is licensed based on the capacity of data protected in your backup repository. No additional costs per platform or application being backed up.
- Automated and efficient: You have the ability to schedule and automate the backup process, reducing the need for manual intervention and increasing efficiencies.
- A single comprehensive solution: By providing you a single comprehensive solution for all your backup and recovery needs, you can overcome the challenges of managing multiple point solutions in the enterprise.
- Single pane of glass view: Monitor, control, and manage your entire data protection infrastructure from a single pane of glass – proactively managing your backups instead of reactively responding to them.
- Widespread platform support: Hardware and software platform agnostic and supports all major operating systems, virtual platforms, enterprise applications, storage arrays, and cloud deployment models.
- Enterprise class: Obtain enterprise class security, scalability, functionality and performance protecting all the data from laptops and tablets to enterprise servers across multiple data centers and branch office locations.